Family’s home destroyed in Knoxville fire

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A house was destroyed in a fire in Knoxville overnight.

The fire happened on McCall Lane late Wednesday night.

The family was not inside the home during the fire.

Crews from Seymour and Knoxville tried to put out the flames. Water was transported to the scene since there was not a hydrant nearby the home.

Firefighters believe the fire may have been caused by an electrical issue.

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s