KNOXVILLE (WATE) – Belk is taking a step to help women make their health a priority. The department store chain will be offering free mammogram screenings at multiple locations throughout East Tennessee.
To be eligible, Women must:
- be at least 40-years-old
- no medical concerns involving breasts
- have a primary care physician
- have not received a mammogram in the last 12 months
There will be screenings at Providence Marketplace and West Town Mall. To make an appointment, call 855-655-2662.
Tuesday, October 25, 2016, 9:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Providence Marketplace, Mt. Juliet, TN
Saturday, October 29, 2016, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- West Town Mall, Knoxville, TN