Accidental fire started near Knoxville’s historic Mabry-Hazen House

Caretakers home on Mabry-Hazen house property

KNOXVILLE (WATE) – Knoxville Fire Department responded to a fire at a building on the property of the Mabry-Hazen House.

Knoxville Fire Department said a small accidental fire was started at the caretaker’s home for the property. The main house was not damaged and there were no injuries.

Firefighters said a man was working on the building and accidentally started a fire. No other information is available at this time.

Caretakers home on Mabry-Hazen house property
Caretakers home on Mabry-Hazen house property

Download the WATE 6 On Your Side news app and sign up for push alerts for breaking news updates.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s