MARYVILLE (WATE) – It’s a festival that serious chocolate lovers should mark on their calendar as a national holiday.
Chocolatefest Knoxville is back in Knoxville Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Knoxville Expo Center. At the event some of East Tennessee’s best bakers & chocolatiers gather to let festival-goers taste their specialties.
While admission to the festival is free, a tasting pass is $15. With the tasting pass, visitors will be able to travel from booth to booth and receive one sample from each Chocolate Vendor. VIP Passes are $30 and allow visitors to relax while Chocolatefest Waiters deliver the chocolate to your table.
The events benefits Knoxville’s Ronald McDonald House. It also includes live music, a kids area and chocolate market. The kids area includes face painters, magicians, costumed characters an a petting zoo. Organizers said the chocolate market has great gift ideas for Valentine’s Day.
For more information visit Chocolatefest Knoxville’s website.
- Cheesecakes & Breads By Rick – Chocolate Cheesecake
- Candy By Ro – Fudge, Fresh Fruit Dipped In Chocolate
- Rosa’s Catering – Chocolate Brownies
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse – TBD
- Sugarbakers – Expresso crunch in milk chocolate and lemon bark in Guittard white chocolate. Heath toffee in Guittard dark chocolate.
- Teresa’s Bakery – Chocolate Cookies
- Wild Tree – Chocolate Fondue
- Dove Chocolate Discoveries – Dove Chocolates
- The Chocolate Ladies – Salted Caramel Bites & Salted Caramel Bark & Chocolate Chocolate Pretzels
- Kim’s Kandies – White Chocolate Popcorn
- Scrumps – Chocolate Cupcakes
- Zeal – Chocolate Shakes
- Knoxville Zoo – Catering & Events – TBD
- Stephen Hunley (Con Hunley’s son)
- Johno Clayton
- Shaun Abbott
- Samuel Cox
- Dre Hilton
- Marble City Jazz Trio
- Sydni Stinnett