MARYVILLE (WATE) – A record crowd of nearly 600 people turned out Thursday night for the 14th Annual Taste of Blount hosted by the Blount Partnership and the city of Maryville.
Rocky’s Jamaica Sunrise won Best Overall and Best Main Course for the second straight year. This was the fifth year it won Best Main Course for jerk chicken, red beans and rice, and macaroni and cheese.
Previous story: Savory favorites featured at Taste of Blount
Full Service BBQ won Best Sandwich for the fourth year in a row with its pulled pork sandwich. Chadwick’s Chum won best dessert for the fourth consecutive year.
Full list of winners:
- Best Appetizer: Lemon Grass of Maryville
- Best Sandwich: Full Service BBQ
- Best Beverage: McAlister’s Deli
- Best Main Course: Rocky’s Jamaica Sunrise
- Best Dessert: Chadwick’s Churn
- Best Presentation: Miss Lily’s Cafe
- Best Overall: Rocky’s Jamaica Sunrise