KNOXVILLE (WATE) – WATE 6 On Your Side is showing support for former Vol and current Kansas City Chief Eric Berry, who is currently battling cancer, but needs your help.
The Chiefs announced earlier this month that Berry has been diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma and is currently receiving treatment.
Previous story: Former Vol Eric Berry diagnosed with cancer
You can show your support for Berry by signing a #BerryStrong banner that will be placed at several local Kroger stores.
Several members of the WATE 6 On Your Side team have already written messages wishing Berry well, but we need members of the public to join us.
The banner will be available at the following Kroger locations from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.:
- Monday: 9501 Northshore Drive
- Tuesday: 52301 N Broadway
- Wednesday: 9225 Kingston Pike
- Thursday: 4409 Chapman Highway
- Friday: 189 Brooklawn Street, Farragut
- Saturday: 4414 Asheville Highway