KNOXVILLE (WATE) – It was another good week for area restaurants that were recently checked by health inspectors.
Health inspectors are hitting the road again checking restaurants after a busy summer of visiting hundreds of public swimming pools, making sure they abide by state health rules.
This week there are no restaurants with bad health inspection scores, but there are plenty with good reports.
Top Scores of the Week
- Brixx Wood Fired Pizza, 10978 Parkside Drive – Grade: 98
- Chili’s, 7304 Kingston Pike – Grade: 97
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt, 11656 Parkside Drive – Grade: 97
- Menchie’s, 11162 Parkside Drive – Grade: 95
- Brown Bag, 800 Gay Street – Grade: 94
- Scrumps Cupcakes, 106 Hotel Road – Grade: 94
- Backwoods Bistro, 6625 Maynardville Highway – Grade: 91
- Stir Fry Cafe, 7240 Kingston Pike – Grade: 91
Restaurant health inspections are unannounced and they are conducted every six months. The score represents a snapshot of restaurant conditions at the time of the inspection.