KNOXVILLE (WATE) – There are no failing scores this week, But there were some violations.
Beaver Brook Country Club, 6800 Beaver Brook Drive – Grade: 79
Remember, 70 is a passing grade.
The inspector noted an employee did not wash his or her hands after taking a drink..
Hot dog sleeves were not stored correctly. Instead, they were placed on top of some equipment.
The inspector noted a strong odor coming from a restroom. A deodorizer was recommended.
Fuddruckers, 8851 Town & Country Circle – Grade: 82
Inspectors noted that a cooler needed maintenance.
Also, an employee was seen touching his or her clothing without washing hands afterward.
There was mold found on a fountain drink machine.
Cancun Mexican Grill & Cantina, 4100 Crippen Road – Grade: 82
An employee was seen drinking from a glass in the kitchen. Employees must have cups with lids and straws.
Also, the inspector discovered a discolored cutting board.
Top scores of the week
- Sir Gooney’s, 10925 Kingston Pike – Grade: 100
- Wendy’s, 1806 Cumberland Avenue – Grade: 100
- Oscar’s Restaurant, 1840 Cumberland Avenue – Grade: 100
- Cook Out, 2135 Cumberland Avenue – Grade: 98
- McDonald’s, 1720 Cumberland Avenue – Grade: 98
- Mikata Japanese Grill, 10918 Spring Bluff Way – Grade: 98
- Arby’s, 400 Cedar Bluff Road – Grade: 98
- Fox Road Marina, 1100 Fox Road – Grade: 97
- Litton’s Market & Restaurant, 2803 Essary Road – Grade: 97
- Chick fil-A, 540 East Emory Road – Grade: 96