KNOXVILLE (WATE) – A local restaurant with a bad health inspection grade recently has been re-inspected.
S&S Cafeteria, 4808 Kingston Pike – Grade: 70 79
When the inspector returned to this local cafeteria, he looked specifically at previous critical violations: food temperatures that were off during the first inspection and issues with the dishwasher. Dishes and silverware weren’t being properly sanitized.
After checking the critical violations, the re-inspected grade is now a 79.
If there are critical violations, they’re problems that could potentially make customers ill, like food temperatures, improper employee hygiene or sanitation. The inspector re-checks those issues usually within a few weeks.
Top Scores of the Week:
- Arby’s, 2819 Chapman Highway – Grade: 100
- Steamboat Sandwiches, 7 Market Square – Grade: 100
- Latitude 35 (Downstairs), 16 Market Square – Grade: 100
- Half Barrel Pub, 1829 Cumberland Avenue – Grade: 100
- Starbucks, 401 E. Emory Road – Grade: 99
- Starbucks, 329 N. Cedar Bluff Road – Grade: 99
- Taste of Thai, 8926 Town and Country Circle – Grade: 99
- Zaxby’s, 11636 Parkside Drive – Grade: 99
Health inspection reports are required to be posted at restaurants in a location where you can find them and be able to read them.