KNOXVILLE (WATE) – It’s been another good week for local restaurants, but a few that failed their health inspection reports a few weeks ago have been re inspected.
When a restaurant receives a health inspection grade below 70, a follow-up is conducted usually within three weeks.
- Rice King, 7327 Tazewell Pike – Grade: 61 84
- Cinnabon, West Town Mall – Grade: 64 92
For the second week in a row, there are several perfect health inspection grades as well as some that were pretty close to perfect.
Top scores of the week:
- Papa Murphy’s, 5214 North Broadway – Grade: 100
- Froyoz, 2040 Town Center Boulevard – Grade: 100
- Snappy Tomato Pizza, 5908 Washington Pike – Grade: 99
- Starbucks, 100 Merchants Drive – Grade: 99
- Schakolad Chocolate Factory, 10944 Parkside Drive – Grade: 99
- Firehouse Subs, 1708 Cumberland Avenue – Grade: 98
- Lunchbox Market & Cafe, 1225 E. Weisgarber Road – Grade: 98
- Wok Chow, 4612 Kingston Pike – Grade: 98
Those high scores reflect some hard work from management and staff who know the health rules and follow them.