Date of Joining WATE: January 2013
Birthplace/Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
- B.A. Broadcast Journalism, Spanish Minor at Hofstra University
Previous Media Experience:
- July 2011 to January 2013 – Las Cruces Bureau Reporter, KFOX14 in El Paso, TX
- October 2010 to July 2011 – Multimedia Journalist, FiOS1 in New Jersey
- March 2010 to October 2010 – Freelance Video Editor, NY 1 News in New York, NY
- February 2010 to December 2010 – Freelance Production Assistant/Radio Affiliates Coordinator, Fox News Radio in New York, NY
I love to travel! Whenever I have the chance, I love to explore new cities and new areas around me that I have never seen before. I’m also a big animal lover. My Mini Pincher/Chihuahua mix dog named Pee Wee is always by my side when I’m not working. I also love cooking and enjoy trying to make new recipes — though I’ll never quite add up to my mom’s delicious Italian cooking!
What You Enjoy About Local News:
The best part of this job is that every day is different from the last. No two stories are the same and everyone has their own unique story to tell. I learn something new every day on the job. It’s also a great honor to get to write the first draft of history as a reporter.